DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- Confidential Information: any information relating to the business of the Disclosing Party which is not publicly available including, but not limited to, any information:
- specifically designated by the Disclosing Party as confidential;
- supplied to the Disclosing Party by any third party in relation to which a duty of confidentiality is owed or arises;
- which should otherwise be reasonably regarded as possessing a quality of confidence or as having commercial value in relation to the business of the Disclosing Party.
but not including any information that:
- is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of its disclosure by the Disclosing Party (except that any compilation of otherwise public information in a form not publicly known shall nevertheless be treated as Confidential Information); or
- was lawfully in the possession of the Recipient before the information was disclosed to it by the Disclosing Party.
- Disclosing Party: The Party which discloses or makes available directly or indirectly Confidential Information.
- Recipient: The Party and its associates, which receives or obtains directly or indirectly Confidential Information.
- Active Date: The date on which the Inquiry is sent to Vx Pharma by the Client Lead which represents the date on which these terms and conditions become binding.
- “Vx Pharma” is legal person representing the following companies:
- Vx Pharma (U.K.) Ltd incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 13168453 whose registered office is at 23 Upland Park Road, Oxford, England OX2 7RU
- Vx Pharma (Pty) Ltd incorporated and registered in the Republic of South Africa with company number 2009/013787/07whose registered office is at Unit C, 4 Ebury Avenue, Bryanston, JHB, 2191
- The “Client Lead” is any legal entity submitting an inquiry (the “Inquiry”) via Vx Pharma’s website contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Together the Client Lead and Vx Pharma represent the “Parties” and individually a “Party”
- The Parties may exchange Confidential Information during a process of communication and engagement
OBLIGATIONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
- The Recipient shall keep the Disclosing Party’s Information confidential and, except with the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party, shall:
- not use or exploit the Confidential Information;
- not disclose or make available the Confidential Information in whole or in part to any third party;
- keep the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information in a secure manner and shall ensure that no unauthorised party may gain access to the Confidential Information.
- Vx Pharma has in place specific origination agreements (the “Agreements”) with select execution partners (the “Execution Partners”);
- The Client Lead accepts that Vx Pharma shall be entitled to enforce the Agreements due to work conducted by the Execution Partners for the Client Lead as a result of the Inquiry;
- Vx Pharma warrants that any settlement due in line with the Agreements shall be entirely the liability of the Execution Partners.